Tuesday, September 21

When are you available

Ok peeps we need to figure out what fridays are open to do things. We also need to decide what to do first. I am having you be apart of this decision making process for your benefit. If your dying to do something right away tell me. I dont want to plan something and have people say oh well it was ok.

Ok so I am not available to do stuff on these dates
October 1 - goin to a wedding
October 15 - Im going to Another Anime Convention in NH all of you should join me its fun
November 12- leaving at night to go to VT but I would still go to club
December 24- X-mas eve so yeah no club then guys lol i know you knew that one

Days Im not there please have club without me and have fun.

I will look into working out an arrangement with my grandfather to be able to use his car for an early release. I could only fit 4 other people but we could use it to go to Karma or the sushi place in Concord.

Lets get this club poppin!

2 comments:

  1. On early releases, I just need a ride to my piano lesson at 2:15 if it lasts that long. If it does not, I need a ride home...
    So my schedule goes like this:
    Mondays: 4:30pm~5:15pm Piano lesson
    Wednesdays: 2:15pm~3:30pm Piano lesson
    Fridays: 7:00pm~ Football Game (Band) or 8:00pm~ Piano Workshop
    Saturdays: 8:00am~12:00 Japanese School, 12:00~ 3:00pm Kendo

    I am also busy on Oct. 30 ("Nerf gun war and fire" with friends) and maybe Oct. 31.
    I also have competitions and recitals coming up which I don't know the dates of yet.
    But ask me a day, and I will try to make room
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE I STARTED TO COMMENT ON THIS AND THEN I CLOSED THE WINDOW. >.<
    Okay... Let's see... My week goes like this:
    Monday: free for a most of the day
    Tuesday: Tutoring 'til 3. It's in Mrs Palange's room. You could come up and join me it you're bored.
    Wednesday: Therapy every other week, 3-4. I leave at 2:30 though.
    Thursday: See Tuesday.
    Friday: Contra dance at 7ish the second Friday of every month. If you want to come you can. :D
    That's all!

    ReplyDelete